Let’s get real. The raw eggs in cookie dough do not frighten me enough to not eat spoonful after spoonful. I’m surprised I end up having enough dough to make cookies at all. I found this recipe for cookie dough (ready for this?) minus the eggs! I have not tried to make it myself, but the reviews on Cut Out + Keep are positive, positive, positive.
You Will Need:
- 1.5 tbsp room temperature Butter or Margarine
- 1 tbsp (approximately) Water or Milk
- 3 tbsp Flour
- 2 tbsp Granulated Sugar or Brown Sugar
- A couple drops of Vanilla Extract
- Lots of Chocolate Chips
- Mash the butter in a medium sized bowl.
- Add flour, sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix. It should be dry and a bit messy.
- Add the water (or milk) slowly until you get the desired cookie dough texture.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.